Pages

Friday

I

I am walking through one of those paragraphs, make a note of it!

You

to note it is the 1st and 2nd paragraph on pg79 of ISBN 978--1-84471-747-7

I

Better write out the full paragraph for me, I am not reading it!

You

she RBDuplessis: “Or trace exists before all this and beyond none, yet buoyed and endlessly impalpable. Incipient emptiness of

I

street

You

a living void. The chora before concept, the vague where all is one, that place alternatives collapse, some space without

I

space

You

between” /// “Or trace indicates meaningless propulsions of smudge and grit dragging vestige, graffito and spoor. Gray puff of

I

fleet fleet

You

dust at the corner of the stair, red thread-end from the needle dropped onto the floor.”


(next Friday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment