Pages

Thursday

A

COMING
back
to
PEOPLE

A

a walk of numberless paths,
all leading to mist,
all arching branches,
all framing the path of the walk,
turning this way and that

A

NOT WALKING in a centre table in the 3rd floor restaurant of a department store. alone.

A

Illusion: straight open path leads somewhere

A

What benches do. Where they sit you.

A

No trance, no deep breaths, no mists.

A

Reject contemplation and walk through.

A

Every bench holding back a void. Through a curation of sounds, a wave of traffic enlarges.

A

The pretend purpose of a church spire. It is crowned with a metal cock.

A

What happened to him? Walking in circles in suburban Wimbledon he soiled himself.

A

Not a problem of finity but a problem in believing that finity in environment is finity of being

A

Evasion of life that is being

A

I know I'm not lost because I know I'm mapped

A

I don't think the walk is the writing. I don't think you should take photographs.

A

Familiarity is round the corner, if not the corner.

A

{MAP________________GEOGRAPHICAL RELATION
{PHOTOGRAPHY________DESCRIBE, NAME
{WALK_______________MOVEMENT
____________________(visual)

Life and Being

Not of life, but being
Not making life my business

Not making life my business
I walk in a city with no purpose


No comments:

Post a Comment