Pages

Friday

I

Normal walking has been resumed.

You

What is abnormal walking?

I

Walking the dog.

I, think my back will go, think I will fondle these pages when my back has gone.

I, think my tooths are thin, think my tooth will be in pin

normal use
normal stain
normal sent
normal out
normal ode
normal loom
normal alone
normal road
normal ridge
normal ridged
normal original
normal solution
normal solute
normal solve
normal surd
normal ly
normal lution
normal olition
normal ility
normal lative
normal et
normal ba
normal ort
normal hor
normal ide
normal yss
normal usive
normal le

I, smiling

You said

Are you taking photographs?
Are they geese?

I said

There's a big pile of bread and it's floating and some of it's moulding.

You, smiling, nodding, saying away from

No comments:

Post a Comment